Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What I'm working on...

I dont want you guys to think that Im letting this blog die. I plan on keeping this going up for a very long time. So I decided to post some things that I've been working on.

- Option Routes, hopefully this will be up this week sometime.

- Switch Concepts and the Progression reads that love them. Just some basic stuff on my absolute favorite passing concept and route combonation other than the Smash.

- Gaining and maintaining gap control, on utopia people are always asking how to stop the run. And my answer is always the the drab and dull "Gap Control". In this post hopefully I'll get a good chance to break it all down.

- Notes on Defense, Self-explanitory

- How Cover 4 should work and how it works in the game, this will probably be a my bitch and whine complaint blog on simple mistakes in the game.

- Notes on passing against a Single high safety defense, a possible point counter-point post with defensive notes

- The "Grab bag" playcalling effect. a Post on play calling and how to avoid just going into formations and calling plays without any rhyme or reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment